Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Greetings to ALL.....  It is Christmas Eve 2015 and the baking and preparation of food and the sound of sweet, soft and joy of Christmas music in the background is spiritually flowing in my soul like heavenly medicine of healing and reflection on what God is planning for the next chapter of life.

As I reflect back this past 12 months, a lot has happened and especially in this world.   I won't go into details and will trust that mine and your heart will seek God and His word to do His will.

Let us not be distracted by the craziness in politics, wars and hardship rather put our hope and trust in God.

 "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.  Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life." Psalm 148;8.

Join me in prayer for 2016 for God's leading and power.  "The Lord be with you"

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment